Making a difference in the community couldn’t be easier. If giving is one of the values you want to be remembered for, United Community Family Services can help. A Donor Advised or Naming Fund at UCFS will bear your name (or the name of a loved one) and represent the hard work and values that define your life. It will become your charitable legacy. UCFS offers several types of Donor Advised Funds or Naming Funds to help with your philanthropic strategy.
We offer both endowed and non-endowed Funds at varying levels.
Our professional staff handles all administrative requirements for donors, and we provide support and access to community information in a wide range of interest areas.
UCFS handles all of the paperwork, reporting, and record keeping. And you have a tool for carrying out your charitable giving. If you wish, you can be involved with decisions.
Charitable income tax deductions generated by gifts to these Funds receive the most favorable tax treatment under the Internal Revenue Code since your Fund is part of a 501 (c)(3) charity.
Establish your own Naming Fund or Donate to existing Funds.
Current Naming Funds
- Adnan Samona Food & Emergency Relief Fund
- Carmen & John Yonan Mattress Fund
- CASAOU Speical Needs Fund
- Christine Jonna Piligian Project Achievement Fund
- Christmas Family Program Fund
- David Beddow Food Pantry Fund
- David & Joann Yono Health Care Fund
- James Jonna Health Care Fund
- MIRA Food Pantry Fund
- Nathima Atchoo Chaldean Angels Fund
- Norman & Rana Yaldo Health Care Fund
- Sarafa Family Fund “Bernadette’s Kitchen”
- Saturday Dreams Mentoring Fund
- Shamaya Kassab Orphan & Widows Fund